Brig. J. K. Kurian (Retd.)
Deputy General Manager & Chief Officer (Security), State Bank of India
- Studied at Sainik School, Kazhakootam, Kerala till Class 11.
- Joined NDA, Kharakvasla in June 1974.
- Commissioned into 4th Gorkha Rifles (4/4 GR) in June 1978.
- Converted to Intelligence Corps in Nov 1987. Since then, done regimental, staff and ERE appointments at Army HQ, Command HQ etc.
- Last appointment held as Brigadier General Staff (Western Command).
- Took VRS from the Army in Sept 2008.
- Undergone number of training courses in Intelligence and Security, including an 8 week Industrial Security Course at Delhi.